This policy applies to all information collected or submitted on the K Windows & Doors website, social media platforms and when you enquire about or order our products and services.
Types of Information Collected
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, telephone number etc. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us via this website, our Social Media platforms or during the order process.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non-Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as processing your order, providing you with a newsletter subscription, sending marketing communications and to personalise your experience.
We may combine the information we collect from you with information obtained from other sources to help us improve its overall accuracy and completeness, and to help us better tailor our interactions with you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.kwindows.ie or if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site or otherwise, and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- We may also collect information relating to your use of our websites through the use of various technologies, including cookies.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To service you as a customer, and in particular to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To notify you about changes to our goods or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with trusted third parties and agents for the purposes of operating our business, delivering and improving our products, sending marketing and other communications related to our business.
Retension of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
The IP address collected from your browser for Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data. You can configure your browser to refuse the storage of cookies. Nevertheless, we point out that you may then be unable to use the full functionality of this website. In addition, you can prevent the data the cookie generates on your use of this website (including your IP address) from being collected and processed by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link.: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=ie.
We are committed to protecting your personal information against unauthorised use or disclosure. We have technical and organisational measures to protect your details against unauthorised access, loss, and destruction.
We use a range of technologies and processes to protect your data and our security measures are improved on a continuous basis in line with the progress of technology. This website uses encryption to send and deliver all form data. Our Contact Us and Request a Callback forms do not store or save any information from the submitted forms on this website.
As an individual, under EU law you have certain rights to apply to us to provide information or make amendments to how we process data relating to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances and are set out below: –
- The right to access data relating to you (‘access right’).
- The right to rectify/correct data relating to you (‘right to rectification’)
- The right to object to processing of data relating to you (‘right to object’).
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our site or our services or otherwise provide data after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Policy as modified.
If you have any questions, comments, requests or complaints about this policy and how your personal details are processed, please contact our privacy officer who will also assist you in your requests for information, petitions, and complaints:
K Windows & Doors,
All requests will be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
This policy was last updated on 02nd July 2020